How To Become A Crypto Millionaire!
Discover The Most Powerful Strategy For Achieving Accelerated Financial Freedom
Old World Finance is Dead!
The banking and finance industry may not realise it yet, but with the advent of Bitcoin and the emergence of cryptocurrencies, the death-knell of traditional financial services has already been sounded.
In the next few years Bitcoin and its related Blockchain technology will disrupt the entire financial industry in ways we cannot yet completely understand or predict. But what we do know, is that those who recognised the potential back in 2010 and invested in this nascent technology - when Bitcoin had its first market price of just 6 cents - have been handsomely rewarded for their foresight! Imagine if you had spent $1,000 buying Bitcoin back in August 2010, when it was only 6 cents a piece. By the time Bitcoin hit $600 you would have made 10,000 times your original investment, or $10 million dollars! And a lot more at the current price.
Turning $1,000 into $10,000,000 is mind-boggling for sure, especially in such a short time. But this is the nature of disruptive technologies and the profit potential they represent. Relatively speaking, I came “late” to the party, buying my first bitcoins in July 2011 at the princely sum of $6 each - which was already 100 times greater than 6 cents just a year earlier.
Since then of course, Bitcoin has continued to defy its detractors, those who have proclaimed it “dead” dozens of times, by continuing its rapid growth. Now, all this can be quite depressing if you believe you “missed the boat” for this particular opportunity. And I personally know of many people who have expressed how they wished they had heeded my advice to buy some Bitcoin back in 2011, and who feel they have missed a “once in a lifetime opportunity”.
However, the truth is Bitcoin has a long way to go, with many well-informed commentators and analysts suggesting it could rise as high as $100,000 to $500,000 per coin in the years to come, or even more. So there is still plenty of room to grow and financial gain to be had. For example, if you purchased two bitcoins today at $5,000 each and its price rose to $100,000 in the next few years, your $10,000 investment would be worth 20 times more, or $200,000. But what if the price rose to $500,000 or 100 times more? How and where else is
it possible to become a millionaire in a few short years, starting with only $10,000?
This is just the tip of the iceberg, as there are over 1170 cryptocurrencies listed on Coin Market Cap. Sure, most of them are virtually useless and have no future. But some of them represent cutting edge ideas and use-cases. And if you know how to evaluate them and pick winners you could earn 10x, 20x and even 50x your money in a very short period of time.
All of these cryptos trade on a 24/7 marketplace like the world has never seen, a market that never sleeps, one that’s free of the dead hand of state power and regulation. As a result we’re seeing a boom in innovation, investment and trading, similar to what was witnessed during the heady dot-com days of the early internet. And just like back then, people who are informed and involved are making fortunes at break-neck speed.
Yes, of course there is risk, but there are also massive opportunities that you don’t want to
miss out on. The sort of opportunities that only come along once in a lifetime. - Excerpts from David MacGregor's "How To Become A Crypto Millionaire"
Here are some obvious facts about Bitcoin
- Banks and traditional financial institutions do harbour a morbid fear of bitcoin and digital currencies
- The continued acceptance by various markets and industries will render the use of paper currency void
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency cannot be regulated in supply or price by any Government or authority
- If emails replaced mailing letters, messenger apps replaced email why can't paper money be replaced?
- Bitcoin capitalization will reach a trillion dollars in just a few as market acceptance increases
- Once the layperson understands the technology more & that there is a high level of security then boom
- The Satoshi smallest part of a Bitcoin is one-hundred-millionth of a bitcoin so your kids can buy icecream
- More informed users become the wider the acceptance therefore banks either sign up or close shop.
- Those who fail to adopt early will be paying the higher cost of entry better to reserve some coins than not
- Most negative thinkers on Bitcoin have been caught second guessing as they have no full knowledge
- If you're good at math and computing skills that does not hinder you from owning cryptocurrencies
- A lot of ICO's coming in the market will be frauds and scams so identify active coins with trading history
- Only 21,000,000 are in existence no more can be created. Total bitcoins left until next halving 1,641,550
- There are 16,733,450 output just now next date rewarding 12.5 Bitcoins per block 10 Jun 2020 04:36:18
- At 1,000,000 USD per Bitcoin all major currencies around the world will have to go digital like Bitcoin
Get in the habit of trading cryptocurrency at home or in your spare time and join the party as one of the next cryptocurrency millionaire Click Here To Start Off Your Investment
tags: bitcoin, bitcoin exchange, buy bitcoin, bitcoin price, bitcoin trading, cryptocurrency, bitcoin value, buy bitcoin with credit card, cryptocurrency exchange, bitcoin account, bitcoin mining, bitcoin exchange rate, cryptocurrency market, btc, bitcoin rate, bitcoin market, buy bitcoin online, bitcoin usd, buy bitcoin instantly, where to buy bitcoins, buy btc, sell bitcoin, 1 bitcoin, local bitcoin, cryptocurrency list, bitcoin currency, bitcoin credit card, btc trading, bitcoin chart, bitcoin purchase, bitcoin calculator, bitcoin for sale, bitcoin trading platform, earn bitcoin, bitcoin payment, bitcoin wallet online, bitcoin price usd, btc exchange, 1 bitcoin to usd. cryptocurrency exchange rates. sell btc, big coins, bitcoinget, bitcoin website, btc bitcoin, bitcoin trading sites, where can i buy bitcoins, bitcoin marketplace, bitcoin to dollar