13 Questions You Wanted To Ask Kim Kardashian About NanoTowels©® But We Already Answered
When you purchase send me your transaction ID and get a premium account here on this site as a special bonus offer and we will setup a done-for-you revenue generating page for you to make money off the fly.
The estimated search volume for the search term nano towels is 1600 average searches on Google USA each month from an indexed total of 3.7 million pages.
Kim Kardashian (now this girl, wow!! what is it with men and Kim Kardashain?) this famous world re-known celeb has over 3.4 million Google searches monthly on average along with a page index total of over 250,000,000!!! The most featured celebrity in the world.
Now Kylie Jenner is rocking around the same volume of search as Kim Kardashian but has a lower page indexation total of 151,000,000, however, search volume has sky rocketed for Kylie Jenner way ahead of her sister since it was made public that she is now worth somewhere north of 900,000,000 USD - what duh, what duh??!!
Honestly I prefer Kim over Kylie as I believe Kylie to be too made up and has built up her fame off her sister's brand and image so she owes Kim big time for her success.
Both women have their own cosmetic and beauty product lines so we decided to venture into the area of cosmetics in order to find out more.
We want to know not about how you put your makeup on but how you take your makeup off.
There's a product being sold by Amazon, E-bay, Walmart and through through thousands of online retailers. It's called nano towel which obviously means it has some cleaning of the person and body as it's function.
The're many questions ladies would love to ask Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner about removing makeup in the easiest and most effect ways. We've decided to pass all the answers to you so we can all get breathe a sigh of relief.
What are Nano Towels ?
The NanoTowels Makeup Remover is a simple yet revolutionary piece of fabric that can wipe away your ENTIRE make up with ONLY water. It is tough enough to tackle cosmetics such as foundation, concealer, powder, blush, lipstick, or even sunscreen – leaving your face feeling clean, fresh and healthy
What are Nano Towels Made of ?
NanoTowels Makeup Remover are made with a patented fabric technology called Nanolon Fibers. These Nanolon Fibers are hundreds of times finer than human hair – which act like tiny fingers reaching deep into your pores and pulling out the oil and dirt residues accumulated in them.
Our makeup remover cloth will leave your face feeling super soft and fresh – making it an essential piece towards your daily makeup routine.
Nano towels have the unique fabric that’s finer than ordinary human hair and its made of roughly 100,000 fibers per square inch. It entirely removes dirt, grime, liquid, and dust from surfaces without the need for chemicals.
Where are Nano Towels Made ?
Country of origin – While the Nano towel belongs to a company called Life Miracle based in the United States of America, the Norwex microfiber is a product from a company located in Norway. In spite of the difference in the places of origins, both the Norwex and Nano towel Microfiber are manufactured in China.
Do Nano Towels Disinfect ?
NO CHEMICALS AT ALL. The NanoTowels are specially designed to give optimum cleaning with nothing but water, and are so easy to use. Simply spray or wipe the area to be cleaned with water, clean with the NanoTowel and buff dry with the dry side (or use another dry NanoTowel). You will then have a clean surface that is TRULY clean, because it is free of chemical residue. Even tough to clean surfaces like stainless steel and glass come completely clean and streak-free.
Do Nano Towels Really Work ?
BREAKTHROUGH CLOTH TECHNOLOGY -
THE BEST MAKUP REMOVER, SKIN AND FACE TOWEL EVER MADE. Your skin is the largest organ in your body. Makeup, soaps, chemicals, sunscreen and cosmetics--including the daily build up of oils, dirt and grime, all build up inside our pores. We think that taking a shower or washing our face cleans it, but it's not enough. The Nano Towel is a game changer for your skin, because it actually gets deep into your pores and pulls all of the gunk out. You are left with miraculously deep cleaned skin.
Is This The Same NanoTowel For Industrial Use?
Same technology but our makeup remover nanotowel is designed for use on your face and skin. Yes this towel technology also works as cleaning applicator for use in other areas but our nanotowel makeup remover is specially engineered to clean the skin and rid it completely of all makeup residues by simply using water to clean your skin,
This is NOT old, common microfiber cloth. Nanolon® is a new, next generation fiber PROVEN in laboratory testing to clean as well or better than chemical cleaners and paper towels using only water.
How Do Nano Towels Compare to Norwex ?
Wondering whether to buy a Nano towel or a Norwex towel?
Well, here is a comparison between the two.
• Average Customer Reviews on Amazon.com : At the time of writing this article, Nano and Norwex towels had the following customer ratings; Nano Towel: 4.8 out of 5 stars from 2031 reviews & Norwex Towel: 4.6 out of 5 ratings from 239 reviews.
• Material – Nano towels are made of a new generation of fabric technology called the Nanolon fiber while Norwex is made of microfiber cloth. Nanolon are actually a superior technology. That’s something worth considering.
• Health matters – Nano towel require the use of ordinary water only and therefore eliminates the use of chemicals. Similarly, Norwex towels require no chemicals to use. Thus, the two types of towels play a fundamental role in promoting environmental conservation by reducing chemical exposure to the surrounding.
• Environmental friendly – both Nano Towels and Norwex are environmentally friendly and perfect replacement of the paper towels.
• Top seller- Although Norwex towel is rated 4.6 out of 5 ratings from 239 customer reviews, Nano towel is the top seller as compared to the latter with 4.8 out of 5 stars from 2031 reviews.
• Color – Norwex towel color ranges from purple, grey, pink, green while Nano towels are customized in an assortment of different colors including green and white.
• Size – On the one hand, Norwex towel comes in 17.72” x 17.73”, large, and combo pack sizes, while on the other, Nano towel’s dimension is 14 x 14 x 14 x inches
• Shipping – Norwex towel offers free shipping whereas Nano towels charges at least $6.95 shipping costs.
• Item Weight- Norwex towel weighs roughly between 3-4 ounces while Nano towel comes with about 4.2 ounces shipping weight
• Cost – One pack of Nano Towels goes for about $19.95 plus $6.95 shipping fees that total to $26.9 while Norwex towel costs roughly $31.35
How Do Nano Towels Work
A TRANSFORMATIVE EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR FACE. This build up of foreign matter like makeup may cause bad skin, acne, wrinkles and premature aging. It could also be a culprit in acne, rashes and other issues.
Everything that goes on your skin gets absorbed into your bloodstream. If there are toxins or chemicals in your pores, you need to remove them.
The Nano Towel Makeup Remover is the only thing that exfoliates DEEP into the pores and pulls that stuff out, and allows your skin to breathe again
- Does not contain any chemicals(preservatives)
- Cleans effectively and safely your skin
- Get deep into skin pores to pull out gunk
- Is tough enough to tackle cosmetics such as foundation, concealer, powder, blush, or sunscreen
- Is super gentle for all types of skin
How Long Do Nano Towels Last ?
Buy a pack of Nano Towels, and you won’t have to think about repurchasing for at least two years. Buy a few packs, and you’ll be set for nearly a decade.
With regular use, Nano Towels can keep on cleaning for 2-3 years and can survive 300-400 trips through your washing machine.
Not only does this keep costs in check, but it’s plain old convenient to always have your cleaning cloth on hand without having to worry about restocking when you head to the grocery store.
How to Clean & Care for Nano Towels ?
Hand washing is often the most straightforward cleaning method, and with microfiber cloths all you need is water! Let the dirty microfiber cloths soak in cool or warm (not hot) water, and use your hands to help agitate the towel and release the dirt and grime. Rinse well and let air-dry.
How to Use Nano Towels ?
In most cases, you need to use two NanoTowels--one wet and one dry. For example, if you are cleaning glass and want to avoid using glass cleaner, just scrub the dirty glass with a damp NanoTowel, and then go over it with a dry NanoTowel for no streaks and crystal clear glass. The same goes for stainless steel, wood and just about everything else. They are particularly good for dusting. Use them for dusting, washing counter-tops, floors, bathrooms, glass, stainless steel, spills Also, they are great for washing a car because they are so soft, they will not scratch the clearcoat, and they absorb a huge amount of water.
How to Wash Nano Towels ?
Won't the NanoTowels® get dirty after cleaning? Of course they do! But unlike paper towels, you can wash them and use them over, and over and over again. You can just hand wash them in warm water throw them in the washing machine with your normal colors. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. These can destroy the unique cleaning characteristics of the NanoTowels
Where to Buy Nano Towels ?
Nano towels are available for purchase on Amazon (what’s isn’t these days?), but I personally recommend picking them up at Water Liberty because you save about 20% off your purchase. Water Liberty also offers bundle packages, which Amazon does not, resulting in savings as much as 33% off id you buy directly from us.